MOB SQUAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOB-SQUAD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW MOBS SAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ncmoss91

WOW MOBS SAD Empty
PostSubject: WOW MOBS SAD   WOW MOBS SAD EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:22 am

LUKE WAS NOTHING HE LEFT YOU ALL LIKE YOU WERE NOTHING AND WHEN THAT HAPPENED YOU FELL APART YOU FUCKING IDIOT I LOVED THIS CLAN AND THEN U BECAME SHIT. FUCK LUKE CRAZED AND ANUBIS WERE WHATS GOOD. AND THE ORIGINALS LIKE 718 AND COREY. FUCK U NEW COMERS

_SCOPED_ NIGGA GET AT ME
Back to top Go down
[MOB] 585kiil3r
MOB Member
MOB Member
[MOB] 585kiil3r

WOW MOBS SAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW MOBS SAD   WOW MOBS SAD EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:05 pm

stfu ur union u would never be in this clan talking about us ur clan has all the glitchers and the code users so i would not be talking
Back to top Go down
[MOB] LUKENBACHER
MOB Leader
MOB Leader
[MOB] LUKENBACHER

WOW MOBS SAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW MOBS SAD   WOW MOBS SAD EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:32 am

lol, its funny how this guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Who are you ncmoss91??? A fucking cuffy cake! (thats pronounced 'COOFY CAKE' you SCRUB)

Anyways, sorry to hear MOB isn't doing well. And just for the record, ME, ANUBIS, & CRAZED were the ORIGINAL leaders of MOB. No order in rank, we were all 3, simply the creators. Crazed wasnt the man, I wasnt the man, and Anubis wasnt the man. We all 3 started this clan. So get that one right. You should know who the leaders are by now......lol. So that comment about knowing who the real leader was is inaccurate. Crazed & anubis did spend alot of time for the clan when it first started. But people's lives can change over a year. Anubis went into the army and Crazed has a family & career to worry about.

And I didn't leave anyone "like they were nothing". I expressed frustrations for months before I left. The union BS was ultimately the reason we fell apart. We never fully recovered from that loss. So blame those cheaters!

I simply stepped out after I could do no more for the clan in hopes that CRAZED and GUNNY would snap to it and do something. BTW, I left at least 3 weeks ago people and this is STILL an issue? WOW!

Let's be honest here, I'm not some amazing SOCOM leader. I merely invested alot of time to organize everyone and it worked out. THEN, there was a day when I just didn't have ANYONE to organize.

Most of you have no clue what it takes to be a leader. And surprisingly, the other MOB leaders are just now realizing what it really takes cuz Im not there.

I hope MOB doesn't die out. I'm still pissed at what happened. I would much rather still be in the BDSL rockin and rollin with my clan. BUT, my clan quit logging on.....so what did you expect me to do. For the last time, quit talking shit about me. I busted my ass for well over a year for all you mother fuckers......no thank you's........no, Luke we will miss you's.......just shit talkin. Fuck all you ungrateful scrubs that have a problem with me. And mad props to those that are still cool with me.... I consider alot of you as friends.

This is just a friggin video game people. Get over it. ANd the next time someone volunteers countless hours for you, show some appreciation instead opening your mouth like a fool. Peace bitches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/CA_MOB_SQUAD
Sponsored content

WOW MOBS SAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW MOBS SAD   WOW MOBS SAD Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW MOBS SAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOB SQUAD :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: