MOB SQUAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOB-SQUAD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOB IS BACK BITCHES!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MOB] LUKENBACHER
MOB Leader
MOB Leader
[MOB] LUKENBACHER

MOB IS BACK BITCHES!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MOB IS BACK BITCHES!!!!   MOB IS BACK BITCHES!!!! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Hey guys & gals. We've hit a few bumps in the road over the years, but it's time to put the past behind us. As some of you know, I have returned to my home clan. I've been updating our MOBspace (myspace.com/ca_mob_squad) and recruiting some badasses in the Confrontation Beta. I urge all of you to get your PS3 ASAP! What are you waiting for????? OCT 14??? Why?? There are SO many great games out NOW that the MOB SQUAD GAMING ASSOCIATION has been playing on a daily basis. Remember.....you can't cheat on the PS3....so why waste your time getting robbed on your PS2? 40 gigs are getting cheaper and cheaper so start saving!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and let yall know about the new & improved MOBspace. I am waiting to see how Confrontation sets up their online tournaments. If I don't like what I see, then I am going to totally revamp THIS site and prepare MOB to host their first official LEAGUE. So be ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/CA_MOB_SQUAD

MOB IS BACK BITCHES!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOB SQUAD :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: